The District Sound Lab internship program is designed to give students first-hand experience with working in a recording studio. Participants will have the opportunity to put skills acquired from an educational institute to practical use. Interns generally are responsible and accountable for the following:
• Being present for sessions and available to complete various tasks for artists
• Maintaining studio cleanliness and etiquette and other administrative tasks
• Setting up sessions and helping with projects as dictated by studio management
• Maintaining positive attitude, enthusiasm, and willingness to be as effective as possible
• Running for food/coffee and occasional errands, as needed.
• Some type of educational training in audio engineering
• Knowledge in Pro Tools and Logic Pro X or Ableton Live 9
• Experience with troubleshooting equipment and signal flow
• Excellent time management and organization skills
To apply for an internship, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Internship Application" as your subject line. No calls please.